Family Cases

happy family portrait having fun

We assist clients who would like to help family members become U.S. permanent residents. Our firm has experience with adjustment of status, where the relative is already here in the U.S., and also with consular processing, where the family member will be obtaining an immigrant visa or fiancé visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.

We offer consultations to discuss your situation and to develop a strategy that will fit your specific requirements. We are very results-oriented in our approach to our work, and we are tenacious in achieving our client’s desired result.

We handle your case from beginning to end. Our legal fee includes the following services:

  1. Consult with you to discuss your case
  2. Assist with document or information gathering
  3. Prepare the final forms for signature
  4. Prepare and file the case with USCIS
  5. Monitor your case with e-mail notifications of updates
  6. Prepare you for the interview, if required
  7. Attend the interview with you.
Available Services
I-130 for Eligible Family Members

I-130 for Eligible Family Members

Temporary Visas for Fiancé (es) and Spouses of U.S. Citizens

Temporary Visas for Fiancé(es) and Spouses of U.S. Citizens

I-751 petition to remove conditions on residence

I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Marriage adjustment of status cases

Marriage Adjustment of Status Cases