Our office would be happy to assist you in applying to become an American citizen. Naturalization offers many benefits, including voting in elections, bringing family members to the United States, and becoming eligible for federal jobs, among others.
Requirements for naturalization include being a permanent resident for a certain amount of time, having good moral character, and maintaining continuous residence and physical presence in the United States.
Applicants must take a test to show their knowledge of English and of U.S. civics (history and government) and be interviewed by CIS as part of the naturalization process.
Please contact us so we can discuss the requirements for naturalization in greater depth and help you with the process.
We handle your case from beginning to end. Our legal fee includes the following services:
- Consult with you to discuss your case
- Assist with document or information gathering
- Prepare the final forms for signature
- Prepare and file the case with USCIS
- Monitor your case with e-mail notifications of updates
- Prepare you for the interview, if required
- Attend the interview with you