Outstanding Researcher or Professor (OR/OP)
Employment Based 1st Preference
An outstanding professor or researcher must be internationally recognized as outstanding, have a minimum of three years of experience teaching or researching in the area, be entering the U.S. in tenure or tenure track teaching or comparable research position at a university or other institute of higher education, or a company with at least 3 full time research employees.
As this is a 1st preference petition, expect the CIS to fully scrutinize the evidence presented, as described in its Kazarian Guidance Memo.
The alien must provide documentation from at least two of the following six groups:
1. Documentation of the alien’s receipt of major prizes or awards.
2. Membership in associations which require outstanding achievements.
3. Published material in professional publications/journals written by others about alien’s work.
4. Evidence that the alien participates as a judge of the work of others.
5. Evidence of the alien’s original scientific or scholarly research contributions to the field.
6. Authorship of scholarly books or articles in journals with international circulation in the field.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
If you are interested in proceeding with this type of case, please fill out the attached Questionnaire and return it to our office.
– – – – – – – – – –
Please print out the Client Contact Sheet and fill in questionnaire and send it back to our office.
We will use the information to send you materials or to draft your Immigration Paperwork.
You may either e-mail it to me or fax it back to our office (fax: 404-325-5825).